Technology with management becomes new value.
KAIST I &TM as an Innovation hub.
- KAIST I&TM is differentiated from conventional business schools as our school emphasizes developing future executives who will lead technology-oriented enterprises, research institutes, and venture start-ups.
- KAIST I&TM provides global learning environment for students to grow and lead in innovation and tech-management through collaboration with distinguished KAIST faculty and internationally recognized institutions.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research on High-Tech Industry.
Research on high-tech industry: semiconductor. pharmaceutical, IT devices, automobile and other related technologies.
- Entrepreneurship Practice and Policy
Research on entrepreneurship and its impact on technology innovation. firm creation. and economic growth.
- Technology Commercialization
Theory and empirical research on best practices in technology commercialization.
- National Innovation Strategy and Policy
Research on the national innovation strategy. competitive advantages of nations. and policy including technology trade and transfer.
- Intellectual Property Management and Ethics
Research on intellectual property management including related ethical issues.
- Innovation Strategy for EEWS Technology
Research on strategy and economics of energy. environment, water. and sustainable technology.